Album review - Greyson Chance
I promised that I will write reviews about JYJ and BEG latest album. Maybe I'll write that later.
So, about this 'Kelabu Anak Peluang' (quoted from someone - direct translation in Bahasa Sarawak) - he's just 14, he's from America, he sings and plays piano very well. I first saw him on youtube when he covers Lady Gaga's Paparazzi. [Ooo yeah, he's a fan of Lady Gaga!] Then, I saw him dueting with Malaysia's youtube sensation, Najwa Latif at AIM.
My sister is a huge fan of him, and that makes me one too! About his album Hold On Till The Night, I can't stop listening to it - while knitting, cycling, running on the treadmill etc.
I stop being a noona fan for quite some time now but I can't resist this little guy. XP
<---- kawaii desho!
P/s : Planning to sing his songs in the upcoming karaoke session with little sis.
So, about this 'Kelabu Anak Peluang' (quoted from someone - direct translation in Bahasa Sarawak) - he's just 14, he's from America, he sings and plays piano very well. I first saw him on youtube when he covers Lady Gaga's Paparazzi. [Ooo yeah, he's a fan of Lady Gaga!] Then, I saw him dueting with Malaysia's youtube sensation, Najwa Latif at AIM.
My sister is a huge fan of him, and that makes me one too! About his album Hold On Till The Night, I can't stop listening to it - while knitting, cycling, running on the treadmill etc.
The album consists of 11 songs. Concept of the album is pop ballad, 2 songs are little bit different than others - Little London Girl and Stranded - very happy-go-lucky! Can't really choose which one is my favourite because every single song is very nice. However, I must say that 'Waiting Outside the Line' is very inspirational for me.
I stop being a noona fan for quite some time now but I can't resist this little guy. XP<---- kawaii desho!
P/s : Planning to sing his songs in the upcoming karaoke session with little sis.
Comments
Post a Comment