January-February updates

oha-yo! *oopps dh tengahari la~

Today is 4th February, already?!
I've been busy lately. Actually, busy settling work that other people do not want to do. Nah, talking about work is the last thing i want to do.

Last week, my friends and I celebrated Januarians birthday - Tim, Rai, Alifah and Arifin at The Gardens. It was a fun gathering but the food was not that good. Oh yeah, Tim brought along her japanese colleagues. I wish I could put the picture we took that night but Suga-san hasn't uploaded that picture on FB.

The next day, me and the rest of 'Monte Carlo' girls (the nickname Mr. Tengku gave us) and also my officemate went for karaoke at Sunway. They gave us a big room(capacity of 10 people) but the service was damn poor! I think i'll never go there again. Anyway, the guy who tagged along with us was unexpectedly very good at singing. Kalah blair nyanyi. haha

I took 2 days off work (yesterday and the day before) because there'll be no more chance to rest for the next 3 months.

I'm going to start a new personal project - BEDROOM MAKEOVER :)
currently searching for wall designs. I'm not really good at painting so i guess simple design will be good. I thought I will start painting this week, I'm not in the mood to do so. *sigh*

One more thing, お誕生日おめでとう、ジャエジュン様!

Yeah, I'm still a fangirl. (>o<)LOL
I think that's all for now. Will update the progress soon.

Comments

Popular Posts