Updates ... A month after Sikkim Trip
Sikkim was wonderful! I miss the environment and the people but not the food. Errr... Had very bad experience with diarrhea. Looking at the positive side, I lost few kilos. Yay!!
I promised Hasparina Sensei that I'll post an entry about my trip to Sikkim. 申し訳ありません、先生!(~_~;)
After I got back, there are too many things to be settled down. I don't even have time to edit the photos nor upload them on FB.
I'll try my best to write the entry. 頑張ります!
P/s: had bad cough and sore throat since i came back. Maybe I should go for check up at the hosp. :(
I promised Hasparina Sensei that I'll post an entry about my trip to Sikkim. 申し訳ありません、先生!(~_~;)
After I got back, there are too many things to be settled down. I don't even have time to edit the photos nor upload them on FB.
I'll try my best to write the entry. 頑張ります!
P/s: had bad cough and sore throat since i came back. Maybe I should go for check up at the hosp. :(
haha, daijobu. tp kalau sampai kena diarrhea..kowai ne :)
ReplyDelete