さようなら 2020

Goodbye 2020. 

2020 was supposed to be a great beginning of an era but it turned out to be as sad, sad year for everyone and myself. 

I don't normally make a wish list at beginning of the year but for 2020 I've made few plans (because we have been brainwashed that it's a special year, duh). Everything's got ruined because to covid-19; fav idol's concert got cancelled (I've even managed to get VIP ticket 😢), my Japan Olympic trip also cancelled, and I had to postpone my scuba diving refresher course. Furthermore, I was devastated when my best friend (former) cut-off herself from our cycle of friends and I guess she decided that she doesn't want me anymore in her life when she blocked me on instagram recently.

My struggles are nothing compared to those who actually caught the coronavirus or had lost someone dearly due to the covid or lost their job, struggled to earn money or had to take a pay cut. Working from home is nothing compared to how difficult the frontliners' work. I am an introvert so being stuck at at home wasn't so bad. Due to isolation, being away from friend kinda gave me more space and time for myself, which I think it's fine. But I do miss the physical interaction with them sometimes.

Despite all the challenges, I cannot deny that year 2020 have thought me a lot and changed me a little (probably made me a better person) and I actually discovered new things to do. For year 2021, I pray for better life for everyone.😏


A.

Photo credit to: www.oralhealthgroup.com

Comments

Popular Posts